Global Transformers and Switchgears FZCO firmly believes that sound Quality performance is key to ensure sustainable business in Design, Manufacturing and Marketing of Transformers & Switchgears, by operating a Quality and Laboratory Management System in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 17025:2017. Thus, it shall be considered as integral part in business decision-making process that is beneficial to all Company’s Stakeholders.
Hence, Global Transformers and Switchgears FZCO committed to:
- Satisfying applicable requirements by ensuring that client and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements are determined, understood and consistently met.
- Continual improvement of the quality by ensuring the risks and opportunities that can affect conformity of contractors and consultant’s services and the ability to enhance customer satisfaction are determined and addressed and the focus on enhancing client satisfaction is maintained.
- Implement and maintain an effective QMS/LMS that provides guidance on objectives and performance standards and ensure that there is strong leadership and very clearly defined responsibilities and accountabilities for all levels of the organization.
- Ensure the quality policy and quality objectives are established for the QMS/LMS and are compatible with the context and strategic direction of the Company.
- Ensure that the resources needed for the QMS/LMS are available; including training, support, work environment and encouragement and communicate the importance of effective quality management and of conforming to the ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 17025:2017
- This policy will be communicated to all employees and available to all.
- Employees and other interested parties are expected to co-operate and assist in the implementation of this policy, which will lead them to improve their and our performance.
This policy will be reviewed annually in the Management review meeting and where deemed necessary will be amended and re-issued.